Giraparasio

The the ruins of Duomo di Porto Maurizio

The the ruins of Duomo di Porto Maurizio Veduta di Porto Maurizio con l’antico Duomo di S. Maurizio (anonimo del sec. XVIII). (Tratto da “Le Città della Liguria - Imperia” di F. Boggero e R. [...]

Uncategorized|

The Church of “San Leonardo”

The Church of “San Leonardo” Frontespizio della Via Crucis di San Leonardo da Porto Maurizio (anno 1724)e Paolo Girolamo Casanova - San Leonardo da Porto Maurizio (1676 - 1751)   It was initially known as [...]

Uncategorized|

The “Portello del Soccorso”

The “Portello del Soccorso” Portello del Soccorso litografia del 1860. (Tratto da “Le Città della Liguria - Imperia” di F. Boggero e R. Paglieri Ed. SAGEP - GE) The “Portello del Soccorso” is a small [...]

Uncategorized|

Loggias of Santa Chiara

Loggias of Santa Chiara   Logge di S. Chiara viste da Borgo Prino (anno 1869) Overlooking the sea and leaning against the outer walls of the convent, the loggias owe their present shape to a [...]

Uncategorized|

The Convent of Santa Chiara

The Convent of Santa Chiara   Santa Chiara d’Assisi (1193 -1253)e Frontespizio delle Regole del Monastero di S. Chiara a Porto Maurizio (1738)   The building is made up of various units which were joined [...]

Uncategorized|

The Bastion “del Miradore” or “dell’Ospedale”

The Bastion “del Miradore” or “dell’Ospedale” FANTE GENOVESE (sec. XVII)   It was one of the four bastions of the 17th century city-walls. The bastion has had different names, such as “Dell`Ospedale”, because it was [...]

Uncategorized|

The Oratory of “Santa Caterina” and the “Palazzo Manuel”

The Oratory of “Santa Caterina” and the “Palazzo Manuel” “L’Annunciazione” di Francesco Bruno (a. 1648 - 1726).(G. c. Confraternita Femminile di S. Caterina - Imperia) e Stendardo raffigurante S. CATERINA V.M. (G. c. Confraternita Femminile [...]

Uncategorized|